Thursday, November 6, 2008

PLT


PLT (Pi L Ti)?!
Nê, Nê, Nê...
Ah!?...
We don't have Plotters... that's old fashion! Really old... I just heard about them! (miss that's works in the strange place to print!)
Well...for NOT OLD FASHION machine I payed 4€20 for one page A2 in Black and White!... ( instead of 0€50) so, I prefer to be old fashion and to no expend all my money in paper for lame works, thank you!
Now, I will be really fashion! I will never print something just to study, seeing everything just in the computer is really great! Really, just for avant-garde people, like me!
Thank you TUD!

2 comments:

Raquel said...

passa a montar as paralelas... volta mesmo ao passado que fica mais economico!! beijo!

Anonymous said...

LOL
Tás ai para trabalhar e estudar!!!
Isso não inclui coisas fashion e avant-garde! Quem te manda querer ser toda fashion... até nos prints... Vai à Zara, agora nada de Luis Vuitton! :))